Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Update 4

Hello everyone!

My catalogue of previously recorded, listenable songs is drawing to a close, so I'll have to start recording some of the old ones and composing some new ones, which means updates might be slower from now on, but I'll try to update once a week at the least. Sorry, but making music is a pretty time-consuming endeavor. I hope everyone's been enjoying what I've posted so far. I'll try to post some more 'positive' sounding songs, but I don't have a lot of those and most of what I compose is usually more mellow or melancholic or outright depressing. Or metal. Or just plain weird.

So yeah, here's some more depressing stuff.

Hollow(Download)

A big shout-out to Dimitar Vasilev for composing the violin solo for this song. For anyone into death metal, check out his band, Impenitence(Facebook). Dimitar is a very versatile musician, who dabbles in quite a lot of styles, hence the violin solo and playing in a death metal band.

No comments:

Post a Comment